Wednesday 30 November 2016

Stampin' Up! Closeout Sale!


Everyone loves a bargain, especially in the run up to Christmas.  And for this reason, I couldn't not share with you that the Stampin' Up! Closeout Sale is NOW ON!

The last Closeout Sale held by Stampin' Up! was super busy, with many lines selling out by 7am.  So don't miss your chance to bag yourself a bargain, click on shop now (to the top right of this blog) to see the fabulous savings that are there to be had, some of which are a massive 60% OFF!

(Details of some of the products available to follow)

  http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx&dbwsdemoid=5017475

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.  Please do remember to use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards. 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/camscreativity/jointhefun&dbwsdemoid=5017475

You can also find out about join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  Whether you are looking for a discount off of your personal orders, or looking for something more full-time, I'd love to have you on my team!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

www.facebook.com/CamsCreativity

No comments:

Post a Comment