Thursday 12 November 2015

A new beginning...

It's funny how life can change.  A year ago I was working in an office on a maternity cover contract, looking forward to spending Christmas with my son, partner and step-kids.  Little did I know that our family would soon grow and we would be welcoming a beautiful baby girl into our family.
Little miss arrived 8 weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier!  

It might not be easy all of the time, but boy is it worth it!  I had my son 9 years ago, so had forgot a few things (such as the poonami - parents will understand this), but every day brings something new and I love it!

Now my little miss is 8 weeks old, we are getting settled into a routine, and I find myself with time on my hands - time I can spend crafting again...

So watch this space, as I'll be sharing my creations as I make them!

Thanks for visiting,

Camille x

No comments:

Post a Comment