Friday 13 November 2015

Taking my hobby further

For those of you that don't know, I'm a crafter.  My hobby is making things, mostly paper craft, but I have been known to their in some knitting, crochet, cross-stitch, and candle making, among others.


I joined Stampin' Up! as a hobby demo, to take advantage of the discount on my crafting supplies, with a view to turning it into a business once my lil miss was big enough for me to be able to do so.  I feel that time is getting near...

As well as a fabulous range of quality paper crafting products, including stamps, ink, cardstock and adhesives, there are also weekly deals (current deals shown below), available while stock lasts.


Why not click on the link to the right to see the full range, or to find out more about the Stampin' Up! opportunity.

Thanks for visiting,

Camille x

No comments:

Post a Comment