Thursday 4 February 2016

A Week of Wildflower Fields - Day 4, Thank You So Much

Welcome to Day 4 of my Week of Wildflower Fields!  Today I teamed up the Wildflower Fields DSP with another Sale-A-Bration product, the Perfect Pairings stamp set.

I don't know about you, but I hate wasting my DSP.  With this in mind, I have created todays card...


Todays card is surprisingly simple to make.  You take your Whisper White card blank, then mat and layer a sheet of DSP with some more Whisper White card.  The greeting is stamped using the Perfect Pairings stamp set and Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad, then 1" wide strips of coordinating DSP are punched with the Triple Banner Punch, then arranged on the card and cut to size.  Once you are happy with the arrangement, stick in place.

Here is the full list of products used to create this project:



I hope you have enjoyed this project.

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.  And remember, during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for every £45 you spend!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/camscreativity/jointhefun&dbwsdemoid=5017475  http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx&dbwsdemoid=5017475

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

www.facebook.com/CamsCreativity

No comments:

Post a Comment