Sunday 7 February 2016

A Week of Wildflower Fields - Revisited

Its Sunday already, where has the week gone?

What did you think to my Week of Wildflower Fields?  There's so much you can do with a Designer Series Paper pack, and its always better when you get it for free!  Have you taken advantage of the fantastic free Sale-A-Bration products yet?

Here's a little recap of the projects I shared with you over the past week...

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday


I hope you have enjoyed this week of projects.  Please do drop me a line with any requests for future projects, I'd love to hear from you!

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.  And remember, during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for every £45 you spend!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/camscreativity/jointhefun&dbwsdemoid=5017475  http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx&dbwsdemoid=5017475

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

www.facebook.com/CamsCreativity

No comments:

Post a Comment