Tuesday 5 January 2016

Sale-a-Bration and the Spring/Summer Catalogues

It's finally here!  Sale-a-Bration is here!



What is Sale-a-Bration, I hear you ask?  It's s celebration of all things Stampin' Up!, running from today right up until 31st March 2016!



Our customers get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for every £45 spend in the same transaction (spend £90 to choose 2 products, etc).  
And our hostesses also receive additional Hostess Credits when they host a Stampin' Up! Party (have you heard about our new online parties?  Ask me for more details).



It's also a fantastic time to join Stampin' Up!, as during Sale-a-Bration you get to choose an additional £30 of products for your starter kit (£160 of products of your choice for a £99 investment).



And that's not all!  The new Spring/Summer Catalogue is out today too (and I have to say, it's my favourite one yet).



So what are you waiting for?

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.

Click here to...  Join my team

Click here to...  Shop online

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

Camille x

No comments:

Post a Comment