Saturday 9 January 2016

Sale-a-Bration Launch Party Blog Hop



Happy New Year and Welcome to the first of two Pootlers blog hops for January.  This month we're excited to share with you both the "Spring/Summer 2016" and the "Sale-a-Bration" catalogues, which went live on Tuesday 5th January, and we hope will inspire you to get creative!

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Camille Moriarty - or may have come from the person previous to me.  Be sure to click on the "next" button further down to continue your journey on this blog hop.


Sale-a-Bration is an annual event with Stampin' Up! where you can earn free products when you Shop, Join, or Host a party/workshop.  Some products are available throughout Sale-a-Bration (5th January - 31st March 2016), whereas others are for a limited time during this period.  I chose to work with the "Sky Is The Limit" stamp set, which is one of these limited time products, available until 15th February only.


I don't know about you, but I seem to find crafting cards for the men in my life a challenge.  I always feel out of my depth, or that my men's cards are a little on the dull side, but this was not the case with this stamp set.  Not only can you use this stamp set to create Birthday cards for the men in your life, but you can also create Congratulations cards, or even, date I say it, Valentines Day cards!  And cards not just for him (women like planes and flying to)!

You can view the creations of other Pootlers by clicking on the Next and Previous buttons below



In addition to the "Sky Is The Limit" stamp set, I also used the following products from Stampin' Up!


I hope you have enjoyed this project.

Don't forget when you order your Stampin' Up! goodies, use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.  And remember, during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for every £45 you spend!

Click here to...  Join my team

Click here to...  Shop online

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

Camille x

18 comments:

  1. Really nice card Camille, love the colour. You made this male card look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Camille. This card design could be used for so many different occasions. I love it!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could, with a change of sentiment and using a different colour maybe x

      Delete
  3. Nice card Camille, I like the subtle colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I thought it best to step away from pinks and purples for this one lol x

      Delete
  4. Wonderful Camille, such an easy card but oh so effective!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lea, it's nice to do a simple card from time to time x

      Delete
  5. Fab card Camille, love this stamp set can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Camille! I also love this stamp set and I can't wait to get it

    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen. Don't leave it too late, it's one of the limited time sets x

      Delete
  7. Great card, think I might need that stamp set!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like 😊 I think I need all of the SU stamp sets x

      Delete