Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday Sneaky Peek

Happy Sunday! 


So the weather may not be great, its cold and horrid outside, but that's no reason to get cold yourself! I'm spending the day inside, at my craft desk, creating greetings cards and gift packaging, to share with you over the next week.

Want to see what I'll be playing with?



I'll also be playing with some of our fab Sale-a-Bration goodies.  Which ones?  You'll have to pop back to find out, or visit my Facebook page for a teaser.

Feel free to leave suggestions below for projects you wish to see, I love hearing from you!

Don't forget when you order your Stampin' Up! goodies, use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.  And remember, during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for every £45 you spend!

Click here to...  Join my team

Click here to...  Shop online

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

Camille x

No comments:

Post a Comment