Sunday 3 January 2016

Yellow Roses, Just For You

I'm normally like to work with pinks and purples, but in a leap back to my childhood favourite colour, I decided to give yellow a go.

Todays card is another made using the Floral Wings stamp set, but this time incorporating some of the English Garden Designer Series Paper, Bakers Twine, and a Blossom Accent in the 2015-17 In Colour colouring


I quite like how Hello Honey and Soft Suede work together on this card, and how the rounded corner draws your eye to the sentiment and the blossom accent.

As usual, here is a full list of the products used...


I hope you have enjoyed this project.

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.

Click here to...  Join my team

Click here to...  Shop online

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

Camille x

No comments:

Post a Comment