Saturday 2 January 2016

Love Ya Floral Wings Card


Happy New Year!  I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and New Year, celebrating the festivities as you see fit.  For the first time in years, I got to spend Christmas day in my PJs, which helped to make it the best Christmas yet!

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made using the Floral Wings stamp set and the In Color 2015-17 Designer Series Paper.


I can't help but get excited over the butterfly stamp (I love butterflies), and when stamped in Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder, I think it looks great!



And for that added touch, you can't beat a handmade envelope.  There's nothing worse than making a card and finding you don't have a suitably sized envelope to send it in, and its so easy to make your own when you use the Envelope Punch Board!  As usual, here is a full list of the products used...



I hope you have enjoyed this project.

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.

Click here to...  Join my team

Click here to...  Shop online

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

Camille x

No comments:

Post a Comment