Saturday 23 January 2016

Spring/Summer Celebration Blog Hop


Happy New Year and Welcome to the second of two Pootlers blog hops for January.  This month we're excited to share with you both the "Spring/Summer 2016" and the "Sale-a-Bration" catalogues, which went live on Tuesday 5th January, and we hope will inspire you to get creative!

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Camille Moriarty - or may have come from the person previous to me.  Be sure to click on the "next" button further down to continue your journey on this blog hop.

Today we would like to share with you our new Spring/Summer 2016 catalogue, and I have teamed up with other Pootlers to show you items we all love.


I cant quite believe that Valentine's Day is just over three weeks away!  Are you sending any cards this year?

I created this card from the new Bear Hugs stamp set, as featured in the Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer catalogue.  Although I've made it in red and pink, you could easily change these colours to make it more masculine, or change the colours of the bear should you prefer to stamp bears in different colours.

http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=140823&dbwsdempid=5017475

You can view the creations of other Pootlers by clicking on the Next and Previous buttons below

http://www.flutterbyheidi.wordpress.com/2016/01/23/rose-wonder-gift-box

http://sandraartecardare.blogspot.com/2016/01/springsummer-catalogue-blog-hop-easter.html

Here is a list of the products used:



I hope you have enjoyed this project.

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.  And remember, during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue for every £45 you spend!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/camscreativity/jointhefun&dbwsdemoid=5017475  http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx&dbwsdemoid=5017475

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

www.facebook.com/CamsCreativity

10 comments:

  1. Great card Cam and live the colour combination x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's so lovely! I like the background too, wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out :) Not bad for a first play with Gorgeous Grunge (how I held off for so long I've no idea) x

      Delete
  3. I said in Brussels that i would not definitely not no way no how buy this bear and framelits! It got delivered last week and I Love it. what a great card for valentines day cam ...........think my felly may be having a version of it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like him :) I'm starting to get that way about the whole range. Might need a bigger craft space at this rate x

      Delete
  4. So cute, something else for my wish list then! xx

    ReplyDelete