Monday 4 January 2016

Sale-a-Bration Preview

Sale-a-Bration launches tomorrow, and I'm so excited!  For those of you that are new to Stampin' Up!, Sale-a-Bration is a fantastic event that enables you to earn yourself even more free products than you would normally, and for a much lower order amount!

One of the free stamp sets you can choose from is Sky is the Limit.  I think this is a great stamp set for the men in your life, especially if, like me, your stamp collection is mostly Christmas or butterflies and flowers!


I decided to incorporate a stamp from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set (in the main catalogue) for the clouds, and I think it turned out pretty well.



I hope you come back tomorrow for more Sale-a-Bration ideas, bit in the meantime, here is a list of the products I used (in addition to Sky is the Limit) to create this card.




I hope you have enjoyed this project.

Please do use the reward code to get free products (reward code shown in the to right of my blog is the current one).  If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as you then qualify for Hostess Rewards.

Click here to...  Join my team

Click here to...  Shop online

You can buy Stampin' Up! products online easily through my Stampin' Up! Shop link (above and to the to right of my blog), or within this blog post.

You can also join Stampin' Up! through similar links too!  I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France, and Austria with my shop, and also my team, so you can join me in those countries also!

And of course you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and You Tube, with my account name CamsCreativity, and Twitter as CamsCreativUK.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!

Camille x

No comments:

Post a Comment